Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Morning Bliss ☼

Yesterday my friend at work had a really delicious looking juice she was opening. Me being the juice-addict that I am, asked if I could give it a try. The second I took a sip, I was secretly begging for more. She must have seen the desperation in my eyes because this morning she surprised me with a bottle. She picked it up from the kreation juice truck that parks outside her house in Downtown LA - the juice she picked up was called BLISS, and let me tell you the name dosen't lie. 

Less than an hour later and it's gone! What I love about this juice so much is well, the flavor obviously, but actually how simple of a mix it is. All it has in it is coconut, apple, and cinnamon. The flavors compliment each other so well and the health benefits are unbelievable. The bottle gives you a little glimpse of the benefits of each ingredient but below is a tad more of my favorite detail about just how genius this tasty mixture really is: 

  • Coconut: unbelievably hydrating, boosts energy, increases metabolism, and is packed with antioxidents
  • Green Apple: plenty of vitamins, such as Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Riboflavin, and Vitamin B6. Another great part is its fiber composition, always a bonus! 
  • Cinnamon: lower bad cholesterol (LDL), lower blood sugar levels, anti-clotting, boosts cognitive function and memory (favorite), eliminates headache and migrane relief (Mom - get on this!)

Additionally, all their juices are organic, raw, unpasteurized, gluten free, and kosher! Everybody wins :) If you are in the LA area and want to try out this blissful juice, check them out on Twitter, @Kreationjuicetk, to find their location!